Umihara Kawase - Umibe Umihara Kawase - Umibe

There's a noticeable lack of bass, but thumbs up anyway for Umihara Kawase. That could always use some more love.

MF-Greth responds:

I thought the bass drum would fill that void but hey, guess it's misstep on my part. Thanks for reviewing!

Freedom is Slavery 1984 Freedom is Slavery 1984

5/5, 9/10, and favorited, just because I never imagined someone would write a song about 1984. I went to the Audio Portal, saw this, and immediately recognized the title of the song. It sounds very good, too. Well done.

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the review. I thought 1984 was a great, thought provoking, book so I was kind of excited when I was asked to make this.

SMB2 - Birdo (Cinematic Mix) SMB2 - Birdo (Cinematic Mix)

Reminds me a lot of A Link to the Past

I like it, especially where it gets quieter and more suspenseful.

Ironclover responds:

I'm glad you liked it, Thanks for the review :D

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Great stuff!

For a song that's only about 10 seconds long, you sure turned it into something awesome. I also love the way it opens and closes with the original 8-bit version. Keep it up.

weemeee responds:

Yeah lol the hardest part of this was the whole fact that it's a 10 second loop lol, trying to keep it as diverse as possible. Thanks for the review man, appreciate it :)

KH - Spinning Wheel Fight KH - Spinning Wheel Fight

Great stuff

I give it a ten, mostly because I've never even heard the original before. I'm personally not much of a Kingdom Hearts fan, but this remix still sounds great, especially the part with the violin.

TrenchCloakGames responds:

Thanks, adding a bit more depth and length are not easy, I'm sure you understand remixing a few tracks yourself.

Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella

Sure is Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity in here

lol, good job.

Zelda Majora's Mask - Outside Zelda Majora's Mask - Outside

Cool

It's a little weird, the beat of it I mean, but I can't say that it's bad in any way.

Mega Man 10 - Chillville Mega Man 10 - Chillville

Damn, son.

I'm liking this. I don't get why it isn't rated higher.

saintedix responds:

Thanks Geno! Yeah, I really like the smoothness and beat of this song. Wish some of these people voting would leave reviews so I could so what was wrong... :)

Check out my other Mega Man 10 remix of Blade Man's level. I don't think the mastering is quite as good, but I like the composition of it.

KR- Megaman 10 Chillman KR- Megaman 10 Chillman

Nice

I expected the part at 0:31 to be a little, uh, more powerful I guess? Otherwise it's not a bad remix.

Ilia's Dream Ilia's Dream

Nice

I like this. You don't really find that many good remix of this song. Kudos.